Oh my gosh I cannot believe I haven't posted anything in almost a month! Where in the world has December gone??????? It is now 2 days before Christmas and I am working for the next two nights and I still have most of the presents to wrap and all the neighbor gifts to deliver and two kinds of cookies still to make and a soup for my Christmas Eve party at work. Uh, I think I'm in trouble!!
We got a virus in our computer at home and we can't make the computer work at all! It totally BITES! I have pictures to print off for christmas presents and I can't do that. I can't pay my bills on-line. I can't post to my blog :( (I am at work right now taking some down-time). If anyone knows any tricks on how to remove MALWARE, send them my way.
There is so much I want to post about: Twilight, snowstorms, "understanding 'twistmas' ", decorating, Mommy and Me time, but I have to get back to work. Hopefully this list will help me to remember what I wanted to write about.
I hope everyone is enjoying the season and taking time to do what's important to them.

No comments:
Post a Comment