Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally!

Oh my heck, I have been working on getting this blog up and running for almost 6 months now! I obviously don't have much time to work on it, and I hope that now that I am ready to "go public" with it, that I'll be motivated to post often!

It is 1:26 am and even though I don't have to go into work tonight, I am still awake because my body just doesn't know anything else!!

Tonight was Thursday night, and that is hard for me every other week. It's the night that my older girls, Kate and Meghan, get all their stuff gathered up and packed to go to their dad's house for the next week. We have been doing custody this way for our entire divorce... one decade now!!!! You would think that I would be used to it, and I guess that yes, I am USED to it, but I still hate it. I can't stand for them to be gone for a week. I always get depressed on these nights. Some weeks I handle it better than other weeks, but tonight I bawled and sniffled like a baby. I hate to do that, especially in front of them, cause I don't want them to feel guilty. But I can't help myself sometimes, when I am lying on their beds with them while we say "good nite", cause I know it's really "good bye" for a week.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Your blog looks great! I didn't know your daughter goes to Granger.....that's where I went to High School! Go Lancers! :)

    ReplyDelete