1) I am thankful for a long and beautiful autumn. We are being very spoiled this year with weeks and weeks of warm, pleasant weather. This week it is going to be dry, sunny, and in the mid-50s.
2) I am thankful for my calling in the Primary. (Did I aleady say I was thankful for this?) I just really love doing music time with the kids. This week I taught both Junior and Senior primary, and then went and spent 20 minutes in the nursery doing music with them.
3) I am thankful for cell phones. Even tho I don't use mine that much, it is great to be able to contact my kids when I need to.
4) I am thankful for generous neighbors!
5) I am thankful that I was able to work 12 hours at my second job this week; they have been cancelling people left and right because the census has been very low. I was cancelled both Friday and Saturday nights, but I was able to work 8 hours on Thursday and 4 on Sunday. Whew. Every little bit helps.
2) I am thankful for my calling in the Primary. (Did I aleady say I was thankful for this?) I just really love doing music time with the kids. This week I taught both Junior and Senior primary, and then went and spent 20 minutes in the nursery doing music with them.
3) I am thankful for cell phones. Even tho I don't use mine that much, it is great to be able to contact my kids when I need to.
4) I am thankful for generous neighbors!
5) I am thankful that I was able to work 12 hours at my second job this week; they have been cancelling people left and right because the census has been very low. I was cancelled both Friday and Saturday nights, but I was able to work 8 hours on Thursday and 4 on Sunday. Whew. Every little bit helps.

Cute family!! Your girls are gorgeous. I am so excited that gas prices are finally going down. I love the fall because of all the pretty colors. So when are you coming to work on my floor again so I can work with you? Hope to see you around soon.
ReplyDelete